Estate Law involving Estates is a specialty of John F. Callender, Attorney at Law, is a Florida Certified Civil Trial Lawyer specializing in cases involving Will Contests. Estate Law Cases he has been involved with include but are not limited to the following:
- Estate of Paulk v. Lindamood 529 So. 2d 1150 (Fla. 1st DCA 1988)
– fees in estate litigation
- Krevatas v. Wright 518 So. 2d 435 (Fla. 1st DCA 1988)
– recovery of assets by estate
- In Re: Estate of Paulk 503 So. 2d 368 (Fla. 1st DCA 1987)
– will contest
- In Re: Estate of Bechtel 348 So. 2d 927 (Fla. 1st DCA 1977)
– (as associate) – recovery of assets by estate
- Frazier v. Brechler 868 So.2d 673 (Fla.1st DCA 2004)
– personal representative’s inventory; attorney fees
Find more about John F. Callender, Attorney at Law, by contacting us directly. Please go to our Contact Form and provide some information about your ESTATE needs.
John F. Callender, Attorney at Law, is experienced in litigation and resolving Estate issues. Questions we can answer include the following:
- Is the will valid?
- Who shall be the personal representative (Florida term for executor)?
- Shall the personal representative be removed?
- Is all the estate property included in the inventory?
- Shall the spouse claim elective share?
- Is the prenuptial agreement valid?
- Are there objections to the accounting or to the compensation of the fiduciary and his agents?
There are many questions to answer when discussing Estates. John F. Callender, Attorney at Law, has offices based in Jacksonville and Sarasota, Florida. We practice law in Estates, Trusts, Guardianships, Will Contests, and more. We are ready to work with you. If you have questions, contact us to answer them. If you want a consultation, contact us directly.
More About John F. Callender
After graduating from Duke University’s School of Law, John has developed an impressive list of credentials with cases in many areas of practice. He is a Trial and appellate Florida lawyer, board certified civil trial lawyer since 1987 focused on probate, guardianship and trust litigation. Specialties include the prosecution and defense of Contested incapacity determinations, guardian appointment contests, removal and surcharge of guardian petitions, will contests, will construction petitions, probate accounting objections, petitions to remove and surcharge personal representatives, trust invalidity contests, trust construction petitions, trust administration disputes, fiduciary compensation disputes, trust accounting objections, petitions to remove trustees for breach of trust or on no-fault basis. John has offices in both Jacksonville and Sarasota, Florida and is ready to assist anywhere in the State of Florida. Contact us for more information on your unique legal needs.